Activision and Infinity Ward have launched a new Modern Warfare war zone to update. Below you will find the full patch notes for this update on August 25.
the Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.26 is now available for download. You have to download and install around 11GB on the PS4.
Modern Warfare Warzone 1.26 patch notes
- PS4: 10.6 GB
- Xbox: 14.09 GB
- PERSONAL COMPUTER: 11.3 GB (F2P) / 17.6 GB (Premium)
If you’re looking to free up space on your console’s hard drive, you have the option of removing content that you may no longer want to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Click HERE to see how to manage and delete content.
- Ground War Reinforce (32 Players)
- Shooting plane
- Shoot the ship
- Take on the Verdansk Stadium (2v2)
- BR Solos
- BR Duos
- BR Threesomes
- BR ATVs
- Looting: Quads
- King Slayer trios
Find out more about what’s new in Season 5 of Reloaded by visiting the Activision Games blog, HERE.
- Ground War – Can now spawn in APC even while in combat, provided the vehicle is not low on health
- Now you can inspect your weapon during infiltration sequences!
- Fixed a bug where players could see the tracker’s footprints on the ground after respawning, even when they didn’t have the perk equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield could appear sideways in the preview screen.
- Additionally, a bug where the Riot Shield could appear crooked on squad walk has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where using flaming throwing knives would not restore dead silence.
- The challenge for week 1 of season 5 reads: “Call the personal UAV kill streak 7 times.” Must be written as personal radar
- Week 1 challenge reads: “Play 3 games with Wyatt and your Coalition Operator.” Using and instead of like
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard could reflect inaccurate information when going from a multiplayer match to a Warzone match.
- Fixed a bug where some users could not unlock players.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘World Eater’ business card would appear animated, even though it should be a static image.
- Fixed an issue where partially viewing the death chamber and then skipping it can sometimes result in a reduced respawn time
- Various fixes to help the Tomogunchi Turbo watch perform as intended
- Fixed an issue where the detention round field upgrade could become unlimited after using two of the same weapon
- Adjusted weapon stat charts to better match fire rate and post-launch weapon balance
- Fixed a bug where tracers could lose their impact visual effects when ammo is switched from the default 5.56 NATO ammo on the M4
- Sniper – Thermal Scope: reduced optical resolution and reduced thermal range
- Addition of the label ‘HEI’ (Highly Explosive Incendiary) to the types of cosmetic dismemberment ammunition
- Fixed an issue where the gas mask could become invulnerable
- Fixed a bug where the yellow highlight of their name in the squad widget was missing in BR Buy Back
- Fixed a bug where the parachute could open randomly when jumping over certain areas of the map.
- In BR Quads, the player’s minimap icon had both the down icon and the arrow when the player initiated the Most Wanted contract. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where dropped loot from a squadmate who died in the gulag would be available for other squad members to pick up if they entered the same gulag
- Fixed a bug where players would not see any ping audio from a spectator creating world pings.
- Various fixes for problems with Self Revive:
- Players may not see the Self Revive UI after purchasing it from a newsstand, then see the Self Revive ‘Use’ UI just before the player dies when down, but it’s too late to be able to to revive.
- Players may not see the UI for auto revive and when downed they can use an auto revive
- Players may not be able to purchase a Self Revive from a kiosk that says “Player already owns this item”, despite not having one in their inventory.
CALL FOR THE LEAGUE OF DUTY:
- Fixed a bug where barrels with integrated suppressors were still available.
- Improved stability and performance
- Fixed an issue that caused the screen resolution to be higher than the native resolution at a render resolution of 100 when in full screen borderless mode
- Fixed an issue that could block the field of view to 60 after playing a game of Ground War
Source: Infinity Ward