Treyarch has now released a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War today. This patch is on the server side, so you don’t need to download any data to install it.
A small update for Warzone was released earlier this week. You can now download the Black Ops Cold War update starting April 7th. As expected, numerous changes and improvements have been made to the game’s multiplayer and zombies modes.
You can read the full patch notes below. Read carefully as there are many notes to be seen.
Black Ops Cold War Update Patch Notes Today (April 7th)
- ZRG 20mm
- The 20mm ZRG sniper rifle is now available as an in-game challenge or a store bundle.
- Fixed an issue where the UI icon for the “Oni” crosshair was too dark in the preview.
- Miami strike
- An out of bounds exploit area near the parking garage has been closed.
- Increased RC-XD damage to defeat nearby enemies with Flak Jacket.
- Fixed an issue where the Science camouflage category was not properly tracking for the RPG-7.
- Fixed an issue where the Classic camouflage category was not properly tracking for the R1 Shadowhunter.
- Fixed a stability issue related to ammo mods.
- Fixed crashes related to targets.
- Fixed a stability issue related to the Krasny soldier’s jump attack.
- Fixed a stability issue related to the dragon relic.
- Fixed a stability issue related to Wall Buys.
- Fixed a stability issue related to the safe target.
- Numerous stability fixes added.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Style of play
- Customized XP rewards.
- Some life giving rewards have been slightly adjusted.
- Adjusted time quotas for wave 3 in the Justice Room.
- Fixed an issue where the Bonus Room War Store was not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the War Store would not grant any vehicles or would only grant random vehicles.
- Fixed a co-op issue where a player would not be brought into Destiny’s room if another player fell into Destiny’s room with a buggy or mech at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where various shield-like objects (barrels, boxing gloves, saw blades, Tesla balls) were not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s shield was not affecting the meatball or spider enemies as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the Tesla Ball would not work against some enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the player was not being properly credited for kills in vehicles for the Damage Delivery challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the leaderboards were not updating correctly at the end of the game.
Create a class
- Fixed an issue that caused the optics on the R1 Shadowhunter’s crossbow to automatically unlock.
Onslaught (PS4 / PS5)
- Style of play
- Adjusted difficulty scaling for higher voltage peaks.
- Enemy spawn rate and movement speed have been adjusted to match other modes.
- Added super sprinter enemies to Onslaught.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when selecting Player Details when using the keyboard and mouse.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is now available for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, and Xbox One. For more information on today’s patch, see the official Treyarch website.
Black Ops Treyarch from the Cold War