Update 1.15 has arrived for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch. This update follows the first mid-season update we received the other day, which contains a lot of new content. This update laid the foundations for this mid-season update, and this update will continue with new content and some hotfixes. Everything is new here with Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.15.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1.15 Patch Notes Update
- Business card showcase
- Select up to three business cards to display in your storefront, which are now available from the Player Identity menu in the barracks.
- Set as favorite
- Players can now use the “Make Favorite” option in “Create Class” to specify a target class for the Rapid Equip feature. Weapons equipped with Quick Equip automatically appear in this class.
- Player inspection in the lobby
- Players can now review other players’ Operator models in the lobby.
- Wolf Operator Bundle is now available in the store.
- Fixed an issue where a pop-up message titled “Exiting with 3 or fewer players on your team will result in a Loss and Leader Point Penalty” is incorrectly displayed when attempting to join a friend.
- Miami strike
- Fixed an issue where attackers / defenders could appear on the same spawn page in CDL Custom Games.
- The Junked Daily Challenge now tracks progress in destroying enemy field upgrades by interacting with them, not just shooting at them.
- Fixed a rare crash that resulted in players participating in an ongoing match in Find and Destroy.
- Fixed a rare crash in multi-team related to radiation clouds.
- Fixed an issue where CODCaster could be selected in non-team based modes.
- The private match server’s pause feature has been moved to an option in the pause menu so the host of a match can apply a draft from the pause menu without accidentally pausing the match.
- Crashes related to Krasny Soldier and searching for zombies have been fixed.
- Style of play
- Fixed an issue where a player’s vehicle would not take damage when encountering special or elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue that caused jetpack flames to appear on an HVT when the jetpack was not in use.
Onslaught (PS4 / PS5)
- Fixed a progression interruption that could occur if a zombie was killed immediately after the rise spike.
Treyarch has released several updates over the past week, so figuring out what each update is about can be a little tricky. Instead, each of them match up for the entire mid-season update that was mostly released the other day. A number of fixes have been added that recently surfaced. So be sure to read about it and everything else in the patch above.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available for PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC. For more information on this patch, see Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War official website.
Black Ops Cold War Leader Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War