Treyarch has released a small patch update for the second season of Black Ops Cold War. Here are all the details. The Black Ops Cold War Update 1.13 is available for download, for all platforms. On the PS4, the file size is 150MB.
Black Ops Cold War Update 1.13
- PlayStation 5: 18.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 10.5 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 26.5 GB
- Xbox One: 15.3 GB
- PC: 13.7 GB
Update 1.13 has arrived for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The second season of Black Ops Cold War is currently underway, bringing new maps, modes, and weapons to the game.
Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.13
- Update is to fix FPS issue that was introduced in the previous update.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mangler, Plaguehound, Assault Rounds, and Essence Traps.
- FYI: Some players may experience occasional performance issues since our latest update in Black Ops Cold War.
- We’ve already submitted a fix and will be deploying ASAP. Thanks for your patience and we’ll keep you posted on updates.
- Update: The fix for this issue is now live on PlayStation, and planned for release ASAP for other platforms.
As stated above, this update aims to fix the performance issues introduced in the previous patch. These issues only affected some players in specific game modes, but the issue was present on all platforms. The fix for this issue is currently only available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, but PC and Xbox gamers should see this update in their download queues soon.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S. For more information on this patch, visit the official Treyarch Studios Twitter page.
For more information visit breakingamenews.