TaleWorlds Entertainment has released a new update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. Below are the full patch notes for this game update on September 15.
the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.1 now downloadable for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The update fixes some bugs in the game, including bugs that caused the game to crash.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord 1.5.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash related to the trade screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the Smithy in any city.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the player’s realm made peace during a battle simulation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a rider dismounted from their mount outside the map boundaries and their mount was damaged within a short period of time.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the owner of an issue when the owner of the issue died.
- Fixed a server-side crash that occurred when clearing dynamic scene objects, such as dropped weapons.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player opened the diary screen with a level 4 clan and the quest for Neretze’s Folly active.
- Fixed a bug that caused Radagos to disappear from the tutorial.
- Creation of a caravan for the Lord Needs Tutor mission NPC is disabled.