TaleWorlds Entertainment has released a new update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. We have the full patch notes for the August 26 patch.
the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.0 now downloadable for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The update fixes some bugs in the game, including bugs that caused the game to crash.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord 1.5.0 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash in the MP lobby login.
- Some changes related to loading and saving that were causing problems with non-Latin characters were reverted.
- Gamescom related preparations.
- Fixed an issue related to charging with the move tutorial.
Previous beta revisions:
- A faction leaving an army has now been fixed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a kingdom as a vassal while working as a mercenary for the same kingdom.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the Lord Wants Rival Captured mission was canceled due to a declaration of war.
- Fixed a bug that caused the total issue count to decrease over time.
- Tights were added for the Highland Mail shirt and Highland Mail shoulders.
- The Clan Game Map Selection List now consists of updated maps.
- Fixed an issue with white textures.
- Fixed a Save & Load crash related to unowned settlements.
- Fixed a bug that caused notables (mainly town notables) to disappear after a while.
- Fixed a bug that caused the settlement-owned realm decision to trigger for enemy settlements if they were claimed before the vote took place.
- Players can now only enter empty settlements if they are owned by their faction – the gate will now be closed to enemy settlements, even if they don’t have a garrison.
- Fixed a bug with neutral heroes trying to create groups.
- Fixed a bug in the loading order that caused instability after loading. This should solve the problems with “ghost” armies.