TaleWorlds Entertainment has released a new update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. We have the full patch notes for the August 26 patch.
the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.5.0 now downloadable for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The update only fixes some bugs in the game.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes e1.5.0
- Fixed a crash related to item trackers.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after the Rival Gang Search Battle Mission.
- Players can no longer activate missions if the companion (alternative) solution has already solved the same type of mission.
- Fixed an issue with cheats that used keybindings.
- Fixed a bug that decreased Campaign issues over time.
- Fixed a crash with the Inn and Out quest if the player had already won a bard match at the target settlement.
- Fixed a crash when players closed the game with ALT F4 while the game was loading.
- Fixed multiple cases of logging out of the multiplayer login screen. If you continue to have problems, report them.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur at the end of a battle.
- Fixed not being able to delete a pending friend request.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a player’s clan change occurred when that player was in-game.