A new update for Apex legends was released today. We have full details of all tweaks and bug fixes as of September 3.
Apex Legends 1.45 patch notes
- Fixed various server crashes.
- Adjustments were made to the appearance of various holospray.
- An inappropriate caustic voice line has been removed.
- Fixed an issue with audio not playing when firing Devotion and Volt.
- Fixed an issue where Crypto’s drone on caustic gas would spawn across the server
- Fixed markup of ship’s build replicators playing a VO ping of “Let’s go here”.
- Fixed an issue with Evo Shields requiring exactly 100 damage not evolving when creating the 100 points.
- Fixed an issue with Ninja controller settings that could not use Replicators.
- Fixed an issue where a teammate could not be revived when downed while using a replicator.
- Fixed an issue with the Dome Shield on a Sheila allowing the player to shoot through the Dome Shield.
- Fixed an issue with the “Merciless” finisher sending “Boom” spam to the entire server.
- Fixed an issue with expanded cover walls requiring more relic hits than normal melee to destroy.
- Fixed a server crash when Sheila gets destroyed while someone is using her.
- Fixed an issue where Hack was not detecting players on Sheila.
- Fixed an issue with the portal disappearing after Wraith’s death.
- Fixed a crash with the Wraith portal interacting with the World’s Edge geysers.
- Fixed a bug when the Wraith portal is too close to a replicator and the player interacts with the replicator.
- Fixed an issue that caused Loba’s teleportation to fail in certain areas.